Friday, January 28, 2011

New Job

Well all I started this blog in the hopes to journal some of what I do in a normal day but since moving things have been rather hectic here. My oldest, J1, was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome and ADHD. It has been a long time but we finally now have a dx for what it is that has been the emotional problem. We are working hard to work with a therapist and get a routine in place to handle her needs. I am still working with my youngest as a learning coach for her schooling in home. I also got a part time job working at my oldest daughters school as lunch lady. Its been a drastic change for the whole family and we are slowly learning our new schedules. I will try to post more in the next week as things start to return to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment